Fast, permanent repair for sunken concrete
BQ Basements & Concrete provides expert concrete repair solutions using the PolyRenewal™ system. PolyRenewal™ is an expanding polyurethane foam that is injected to fill gaps and raise and stabilize the concrete surface.
Concrete Lifting in Mount Bethel, PA
Sinking concrete slabs are a huge tripping hazard, especially when they are right at your front door like this homeowner in Mount Bethel, PA. They called BQ Basements and Concrete because they did not want to totally replace his porch. We informed the homeowners of our simple noninvasive concrete repair system. After agreement, our crew installed our PolyRenewal™ concrete repair system which lifted his concrete porch back to its original safe height. After the concrete was lifted our crew caulked and sealed the concrete to prevent moisture from seeping under the concrete in the future.
This happy homeowner now has a permanently stabilizing concrete entrance!
This massive crack is taking up a large area of this homeowner’s driveway. Cracks found in concrete are usually caused by soil erosion. In order to repair this large uneven crack in a fast manner BQ used their concrete lifting. Concrete lifting is non-invasive, dries in seconds and is more affordable compared to concrete replacement. We started our job by drilling a dime sized hole in the concrete slabs and injecting them with our polyurethane foam. After this dries, you can drive on it in 15 minutes.
Reasons to choose PolyRenewal™
- Strong but light: PolyRenewal™ weighs only about 4lbs. per cubic ft., compared to 120lbs. per cubic ft. for standard fill material. PolyRenewal’s light weight makes it useful where denser fill material might impose an undesirable load on weak soils. Despite its light weight, PolyRenewal can support substantial loads; it typically provides greater lifting power than mudjacking.
- Waterproof: Once cured, PolyRenewal™ will not wash away. PolyRenewal’s waterproofing properties can be beneficial in certain applications.
- Stable and inert: PolyRenewal™ does not react with soil or moisture; it will not leach harmful chemicals into the soil.
- Quick curing: Downtime is minimized with PolyRenewal™ concrete repair. Full loading of the foundation, roadway, or other structural element can usually happen about 15 minutes after the material is injected.
- Adjustable: Adjusting the density and expansive force of the 2-part foam affords a wide range of geotechnical uses. Lifting force can be adjusted by fine-tuning the chemical reaction that causes the foam to expand. An experienced applicator can factor not only the weight of the structural element but also soil characteristics and temperature and weather conditions. Special formulations are possible for applications where water must be displaced.
- Noninvasive: PolyRenewal™ injection equipment isn’t bulky, enabling applicators to access confined areas. When properly injected, PolyRenewal is not as messy or disruptive as other slab and foundation-lifting techniques.
Expert Concrete Repair in PA, NJ & DE
Ready to see why PolyRenewal™ is the superior choice for concrete leveling? BQ Basements & Concrete can provide you with expert concrete lifting services for all types of residential and commercial purposes. Call us today at 1-267-719-2800 or contact us online to get started with a free estimate in Greater Philadelphia area, Camden, Trenton, Cape May, Atlantic City, Wilmington, Dover and the surrounding area..